P-51 Re-Current Training
Re-current training is a part of every professional flight department. Polishing up skills, reviewing procedures and practicing maneuvers annually with an experienced instructor is a necessary part of being a high-performance aircraft pilot.
Stallion 51 offers P-51 Mustang and T-6 Texan recurrent training. The courses can be tailored to your individual requirements, but are typically structured around a one or two-day course consisting of ground school and flying.
Topics covered include:
• Aircraft systems
• Emergency and normal procedures
• Slow flight and high-AOA maneuvering
• Stalls, both clean and configured
• Simulated engine out flight & landing
• Review of aerobatics
• Basic pre and post-flight inspections
Stallion 51 instructors fly and teach in the Mustang and Texan on a daily basis. Take advantage of their vast knowledge by scheduling your recurrent training today!