Recurrent training is a part of every professional flight department. Polishing skills, reviewing procedures, and practicing maneuvers annually with an experienced instructor are a necessary part of flying high-performance aircraft.Texan Flight Ops offers T-6 Texan recurrent training. The courses can be tailored to your individual requirements, but are typically structured around a one or two-day course consisting of ground school and flying.
Topics covered are:
• Aircraft systems
• Emergency and normal procedures
• Slow flight and high-AOA maneuvering
• Stalls, both clean and configured
• Simulated engine out flight & landing
• Review of aerobatics
• Basic pre and post-flight inspections
Texan Flight Ops instructors fly and teach in the Texan on a daily basis. Take advantage of their extensive knowledge by scheduling your Recurrent Training today!