The L-39 Introduction to UAT Program:
- Utilizes a highly modified L-39 TurboJet with State-of-the-Art Avionics.
- Is an introduction to the basic principles and techniques of unusual attitude prevention and recovery.
- Takes approximately three hours.
- Includes a thorough Pre-flight Briefing and customized Flight Profile based on individual expectations and experience.
- Teaches the participant basic handling, slow speed maneuvering, and high performance aerobatics that reinforce various dynamics associated with unusual attitudes and advanced flight maneuvering.
- Includes a Post-flight Debrief by the instructor detailing all maneuvers performed utilizing the 3-camera video recording.
The full UAT program includes extensive ground briefing covering Aero-Medical and Aerodynamic principles of unusual attitude recovery and a 2-Flight syllabus of both VFR and IFR flight training.
For more information and to schedule your Introduction to Unusual Attitude Flight, call (407) 846-4400 or contact us below: