- Stallion 51’s UAT L-39 Turbojet (N39UA) was built in 1981.
- N39UA is outfitted with state of the art EFIS (Electronic Flight Instrument System) and AHARS (Attitude, Heading and Reference System) flight instrumentation with capabilities to withstand extreme flight attitudes.
- L-39 is structurally rated for +8g and -4g that allows the students to make mistakes in recovery and learn from them.
- The L-39 is one of the first turbofan-powered trainers produced and is the most widely used jet trainer in the world.
- There were approximately 3000 L-39s produced since 1969 by the Aero Vodochody aerospace manufacturer in Czechoslovakia and used in over 30 foreign countries.
- There are approximately 265 L-39s registered in the US.
- The L-39C Turbo Fan Engine generates 3800 lbs of thrust.
- Maximum speed is 0.8 mach or 565 mph.
- Maximum altitude: 40,000 feet.
- Maximum weight: 10,380 pounds.
- Approximately 15.5’ tall, 31’ wide and 39.8’ long
© Stallion 51 Corporation | 3951 Merlin Drive - Kissimmee, FL
34741 | (407) 846-4400 - Fax: (407) 846-0414. | | |